What is CommentLuv?
CommentLuv is the blog writer's way of thanking her commenters by giving them a way to promote their own blogs too.
You simply input your blog's URL into the "Site URL" box, and CommentLuv automatically retrieves your latest blog post and displays its title and link beneath your comment so that everybody going through the comments will see your posts on your blog as well.
How to Install CommentLuv
If you're a blogger and you want to install CommentLuv on your blog, you need to
- Go to Intensedebate.com and sign up for an account.
- Go to your dashboard (http://intensedebate.com/user-dashboard) and at the right sidebar, look for the link that allows you to install IntenseDebate on your blog.
- Follow the steps on how to install IntenseDebate.
- Once you're done, go to the plugin page, at http://intensedebate.com/plugins.
- Find the CommentLuv plugin and click Activate. (It should appear to the left of the plugin name. If it does not, make sure you have properly installed Intensedebate on your blog and are logged into your blog and Intensedebate. If everything seems right, try clicking Refresh.)
That's it! You're done! Now invite your blogger friends to view your new blog feature and add their URLs so that they can share their excellent content with your readers too!