And what's my favorite online shopping site of all time? Human Heart Nature.
Disclosure: The Nanay Notebook and its author are in no way affiliated with Human Heart Nature. We are receiving absolutely nothing for this review.
What's Human Heart Nature?
Human Heart Nature is an online store of natural products:
- cosmetics (lipsticks, mineral face powder, foundation);
- beauty products (moisturizers, toners, lotions, lip balms, scrubs);
- hygiene products (hand sanitizers, shampoo, facial wash, feminine wash);
- etc. (anti-mosquito, massage oil).
What do I like about Human Nature?
I like their advocacy, but I also like their prices and the convenience I get from shopping with them, and the quick and cheap shipping!
We all know how expensive natural products can get. But you can get Human Nature products at prices very similar to store prices for regular products.
And when I order them online, I have the benefit of seeing customer reviews first, so I know which products to choose, and what to expect. So far, I have bought their
- Aloe Vera and Lemongrass Nourishing Shampoo
- Moringa Facial Wash
- Triclosan-free Sugarcane Hand Sanitizer
- Citronella Bug Spray
- Moisturizing Shampoo and Body Wash: Egg White and Aloe Vera
- Mango Butter Conditioner
- Bee Propolis and Beeswax with Calendula Lip Balm, Watermelon Flavor
- Sunflower Beauty Oil (for lightening stretch marks and underarms)
- Goat's Milk and Cocoa Hand and Body Lotion, Strawberry Scent (I think this scent has been phased out. what they have now are coconut, mango, and guava.)
- Eucalyptus and VCO Moisturizing Massage Oil
- Aloe Vera and Chamomile Baby Shampoo and Baby Wash
- Aloe Vera Children's Shampoo
- Triclosan-free Acapulco Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- Super Fruits and Black Rice Grain Exfoliating Facial Scrub
I pay using my PayPal credits or, if those are zeroed out, I can use my credit card. There is also a bank deposit option.
Then I add Php80 for shipping, and I usually receive my order the next working day! How's that for instant gratification?
What makes Human Nature different from other "natural" product manufacturers?
So-called natural products are a dime a dozen nowadays because there is no government regulation of the term "natural."
But Human Nature takes "natural" seriously, so it has created its internal standards for its products. When Human Nature says "natural," it means
- the ingredients are biodegradable and at least 95% natural, the same standard set by the Natural Products Association in the USA;
- the ingredient come from a renewable resource with no petroleum compounds and be processed in a way which is not damaging to the environment;
- a non-natural ingredient is only permitted if there is no readily available natural alternative and the ingredient meets strict criteria regarding human and environmental safety and biodegradability.
To learn more about Human Nature, visit their site at http://humanheartnature.com.