July 5, 2013 – Celebrate the many joys of pregnancy with the Belly Blessed Fest 2013! This three-day event dedicated to expectant moms will be held from July 12 to 14, 2013 at the 2nd and 3rd Level Atrium of The Podium Mall in Pasig City.
There’ll be exciting interactive stations to delight expectant moms and dads-to-be, like
- the Pregnancy Portrait Booth, sponsored by Little One’s Portraits,
- Clay Medallion Making Station, and
- a wishing wall where moms can write special messages to the miracle growing inside their wombs.
There will also be products for toddlers and children, Crumbs and Grubs Lactation goodies, and snacks for expectant and nursing moms. As part of the Mommy Mundo events' tradition, there will be raffle draws throughout the day.
On July 13, Saturday, there will be an all-day program of informative talks and refreshing entertainment:
- a belly dancing session with the Goddesses of Belly Dance, by Jill Ngo;
- a talk on labor and relaxation techniques, from Childbirth Education teacher Rome Kanapi;
- the importance of safe sleep, to be discussed by Halo Philippines;
- Protect your baby for life! Listen to Dra. Aurora Tajan of CordLife Philippines;
- Teacher Jeannie Castillo of Kindermusik Mama will help you get more ready for the big delivery day;
- keepsake-journal-making by Namaste and Craft MNL;
- and more!
The event is open to everybody, but expectant moms are encouraged to pre-register to get Belly Blessed Fest goodies. Interested attendees may simply text their name and the number of weeks that they are pregnant to 0917-8162524. Limited slots available!
For more information, like Belly Blessed on Facebook or visit www.bellyblessed.com or www.mommymundo.com.
|The Nanay Notebook is written by Blessie Adlaon, a work-at-home and homeschooling mom of four. Check out our About page to know more about this blog's author and our policies on advertising, press releases, and reposting.|